Enrollment Procedures for International Students
- Complete the online application for International Students
- The Director of International Admissions at New England Tech reviews the application.
- After his evaluation, the Director of International Admissions will contact you regarding acceptance, and review application and registration fees.
- Candidates, for whom English is not their first language, must demonstrate fluency in English by providing either a TOEFL or IELTS official score. New England Institute of Technology's TOEFL Institute Code is #4434.
- For those candidates who have taken the TOEFL or IELTS exam, please submit an official copy of the most recent TOEFL or IELTS score (no older than two years old) to the Office of International Admissions. The following scores are required for a student to enter directly into the technical program: TOEFL iB 78; TOEFL pB549; IELTS 5.0
- Once the application and registration fee is received, you will be sent a letter of acceptance, a financial information packet and housing information. Please Note: The costs for tuition and fees that is included in the financial information packet will not change for the length of your degree if you attend continuously without interruption.
- To receive your I20 Form, you must show as required by the US Government financial support for at least one academic year.
- Once your I20 Form is in your possession, you will be required to set an appointment with your closest US Consulate to secure your F1 Visa, which allows you to be a full-time student in the United States.
- Inform New England Tech’s International Student Advisor of your travel plans, so arrangements can be made to meet you at the airport upon your arrival.