The Career Services Office can assist employers with their hiring needs by identifying candidates for technical openings. Employers can expect a rapid response and no fee for services provided.
Some of the services include:
- Providing employers with resumes of recent graduates and alumni.
- Posting employment and internship opportunities for employers seeking part-time student workers and interns.
- Arranging on-campus recruiting activities.
- Hosting annual Career Expo events held at the college.
To learn more about the services offered to employers, please review the following list of Associate’s (AS) and Bachelor’s (BS) degree programs and contact the appropriate member of the Career Services Staff. Contact can be made by telephone at 401-467-7744 or by e-mail.
Patricia Blakemore, Director of Career Services (ext. 3321)
• EET (AS & BS) Electronics Engineering Technology
• ELY Electrical Technology
• MCT (AS & BS) Mechanical Engineering Technology
• MT Marine Technology
• OTA Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology
• MSOT Occupational Therapy – Master’s program
Kathleen Dohoney, Career Advisor (ext. 3477)
• ABTA/ABTB Architectural/ Building Engineering Technology (CAD)
• AUT/ AHP Automotive Technology/Automotive Technology w/High Performance
• AAUT/AAHP Advanced Automotive Technology/ Advanced Automotive Technology w/High Performance
• ACR Auto Collision Technology
• ASM (BS) Automotive Service Management
• BCC Building Construction/ Cabinetmaking Technology
• CJ Criminal Justice Technology
• CMT (BS) Construction Management Technology
• ID (AS & BS) Interior Design Technology
• MGT (AS & BS*) Business Management Technology
• PLBH Plumbing/ Heating & Gas Technology
• RACH Refrigeration/ AC Heating & Gas Technology
• VAP Video & Audio Production Technology
• DRA (BS) Digital Recording Arts Technology
Shirl Gerlach, Career Advisor (ext. 3330)
• CMA Clinical Medical Assistant Technology
• CYB Cyber Security Technology
• HCM (BS) Healthcare Management Technology
• ITN/ITS (AS & BS) Information Technology (Network engineering/Software engineering)
• GDS (AS & BS) Game Development/Simulation Programming Technology
• GMW Graphics, Multimedia & Web Design Technology
• NUR Nursing
• PTA Physical Therapist Assistant Technology
• RT Respiratory Therapy Technology
• ST Surgical Technology
• VET Veterinary Technology