The Automotive Service Management Online (ASMX) program provides a path to a Bachelor’s degree for candidates who have an Associate degree in an automotive, marine, diesel or related technical discipline, or appropriate industry certifications and significant work experience.
Applicants to the program will need:
- An associate degree in Automotive Technology, Marine Technology or a related technical field, from an accredited institution with a grade average of C or higher, OR,
- Certification in automotive technology from an automotive training program, OR,
- Significant industry certifications (e.g. ASE Master, Toyota T-10, Ford ASSET, Chrysler CAP, GM ASEP, etc)
In addition to the admissions requirements for other bachelor’s programs, the following criteria and procedures apply:
Candidates for admission to the Automotive Service Management bachelor’s degree program must have the following:
- A completed NEIT application
- The application fee
- One of the following:
- Candidates with an associate degree in Automotive Technology or a related field: Previous college transcripts verifying graduation;
- Candidates without an associate degree in Automotive Technology or a related field: Certification from an accredited automotive training program, ASE, or an OEM technical program. Applicants with certifications will receive portfolio review on an individual basis to assess eligibility for the program.
Visit New England Tech Admissions or call 800-736-7744 for more information, or apply online now!