The Criminal Justice Bachelor program provides a path to a Bachelor’s degree for people who have a criminal justice background, including either:
- An Associate degree in Criminal Justice, OR,
- College credit roughly equivalent to an Associate degree, along with professional experience in law enforcement, public safety, corrections, military service or security.
In addition to the admissions requirements for other bachelor’s programs, the following criteria and procedures apply:
Candidates for admission to the Criminal Justice Bachelor’s degree program must have the following:
- A completed NEIT application
- The application fee
- One of the following:
- Candiates with an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice or a related field: Previous college transcripts verifying graduation ;
- Candidates without an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice or a related field: College transcripts verifying roughly 60 college credits along with professional experience in a law enforcement or criminal justice-related field, and a portfolio review by the NEIT Criminal Justice department and the Office of Teaching and Learning
Applicants who have fewer college credits but who have substantial professional experience in the field may request a portfolio review to assess eligibility for the program.
Visit New England Tech Admissions or call 800-736-7744 for more information, or apply online now!
1st in Rhode Island • 1st in New England • 8th Nationally (Best Online Bachelor’s Programs)
For more information on the Best Online Program rankings and methodologies, visit http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/articles/bachelors-methodology.