Students are encouraged to "get involved" with student activities. We understand that students have busy lives and finding time may be hard; however, the benefits of getting involved and meeting new people will be worthwhile.
Benefits of Involvement:
- Meet and become better acquainted with the New England Tech Community: your fellow students, faculty and staff.
- Develop leadship skills involving communication, problem solving and decision making.
- Apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom.
- Learn to work as a team and contribute to group efforts.
- Enhance self-esteem.
- Have fun and make new friends.
- Add information to your resume.