New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) will offer a three-day professional development workshop program for high school educators this summer.
- Drawing and Animating with HTML 5
- Introduction to Air Brushing
- Introduction to Automotive High Performance
- Photoshop for Photographers
- Using Media Production to Enhance Learning
These free courses are designed for high school instructors and are scheduled for August 13-15, 2013, with a second session of Photoshop for Photographers running August 20-22, 2013.
Classes will be held from 3:00 pm-7:00 pm at NEIT’s East Greenwich campus, One New England Tech Blvd., as well as the college’s Access Rd. campus in Warwick, RI.
To register for any of the August classes or to receive mailings announcing future workshops, please contact Tara Rugg, Coordinator of High School Programs, at email@example.com or call 401-739-5000, ext. 3324.