“One thing that really helped me after the Career Expo was writing those thank you letters to the companies for taking the time to talk to me. In addition once I received a one on one interview I brought in nice copies of my resume, references, and letters of recommendations from my teachers. The companies really appreciated the extra effort and plus it gives them something to look at while interviewing. Thanks again for everything.” – Jennifer Adamek, CBYT student who received 2 job offers as a result of attending the Career Expo event.
Annual Technology Career Expo!
Thursday, March 6, 2014
9:30 am – 12:30 pm – Tech Way, EG Campus
Attention students from ALL Quarters! Plan to attend!
- Great networking opportunity for ALL students & grads.
- Meet employers and discuss technical careers and networking opportunities.
- Employers may be recruiting or have future openings.
- Students from every quarter should participate.
- Job Seekers: Have resumes READY!
- Come to Career Services for a RESUME review and a list of participating companies.
Technology clusters that will be represented at this event are:
- ABT/ CMT/ID
*This event is open for all NEIT student and graduates only.