Thank you, Providence Business News for recognizing New England Tech with this Manufacturing Award. And congratulations to all of this years other winners.
From Providence Business News:
Todd Blount, president and CEO of Blount Fine Foods Corp., the maker of fine soups, sauces, entrees and sides based in Fall River and Warren, has been named winner in the Leadership & Strategy category of Providence Business News’ second annual Manufacturing Awards program.
Blount is among 12 winning individuals and companies selected from dozens of applications and that will be recognized at a dinner to be held Thursday, April 2 from 5:30-8 p.m., at Bryant University’s Bello Center.
Other winners in this second year of the Manufacturing Awards are:
- Hope Valley Industries, for Overall Excellence, more than 150 employees
- Bouckaert Industrial Textiles Inc., Overall Excellence, 50-150 employees
- SES America Inc., Overall Excellence, fewer than 50 employees
- New England Institute of Technology, Collaboration in Manufacturing
- Ava Anderson Non Toxic, Emerging Manufacturer
- Wardwell Braiding Co., Exporting Excellence
- Petro-Cycle Solutions LLC, Green Manufacturing Excellence
- Hayward Industries, Lean Manufacturing Excellence
- Quick Fitting Inc., Product Innovation & Design
- Toray Plastics (America) Inc., Safety Performance & Records Excellence
- Edesia, Workforce Development & Productivity Excellence
Click the Link to read the entire Providence Business News story via PBN chooses Manufacturing Award winners, Blount tops for leadership – Providence Business News.