On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 from 9 am to 12 pm, the Career Services Office will be hosting its annual Transportation Technology Career Fair on the Access Road Campus – 101 Access Road, Warwick, RI 02886. Last year, this event brought in over 30 companies from across the region, making it our largest employer turnout to date. A mix of automotive, automotive service management, auto body and marine companies are invited to attend, and new this year, welding companies have been included in the event.
This is a private event, open only to NEIT students and graduates, so take advantage of this great networking opportunity! Current students and alumni from the following technologies are encouraged to attend: Automotive, Automotive w/ High Performance, Collision Repair, Marine, Automotive Service Management, and Welding Engineering Technology. Be sure to have your resumes ready and to dress in appropriate business attire.
If you have any questions, contact the Career Services Office at 401-739-5000 x 3458.
List of attending companies (as of 1/6/2016):
- Carriage House of New London, New London, CT
- Don Allen Auto Service, Nantucket, MA
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Cranston, RI
- Freedom Boat Club, Quincy, MA
- GEICO, Getzville, NY
- General Dynamics Electric Boat, North Kingstown, RI
- HTP, Inc., New Bedford, MA
- Inskip’s Warwick Automall, Warwick, RI
- Minuteman Trucks, Inc., Walpole, MA
- Rhode Island Engine Company, Inc., Narragansett, RI
- Riley Brothers, Stoughton, MA
- Sampson’s Automotive, LLC, North Kingstown, RI
- State Auto Body, Providence, RI
- Tennant Co., Minneapolis, MN
- Tradesmen International, North Kingstown, RI