Watch the video to find out why
In 2015, high school students and automotive enthusiasts Shawn Teague and Justin Michael Suttles partnered up and entered the prestigious Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills Competition at the urging of one of their teachers. Not only did Shawn and Justin win the competition – they were the only team to receive a "perfect car" rating, meaning they fixed all of the bugs in the car. When it came time for Shawn and Justin to further their automotive education, they could have chosen any automotive school. They chose New England Tech.
If you want to turn your passion for cars into a great career, it starts at New England Tech.
Get your certificate:
- Quick: Finish our five term program in just 50 weeks.
- Affordable: Our program is among the lowest-cost Automotive programs in New England, with additional scholarships and grants available.
- Hands-On: Learn in state-of-the-art labs and classrooms with the most up-to-date tools and technologies, from professionals with vast experience in the field.
- Credit Toward Your College Degree: All classes and credits can be carried over to our Associate Degree program.
Get your degree:
- No Additional Cost: Once you complete your Certificate, you will only need to finish one more term to attain your Associate Degree.
- The final term will come at no additional cost to you!
- Flexible: Once you receive your Certificate, you're prepared to start working in the field immediately, or you can take one more term to finish your Associate Degree. You have the option to finish your degree when it's convenient for you.
- Advance in the Field: Getting your Associate Degree will increase your earning potential, open doors and create more opportunities for advancement in the automotive industry.
Pursue your Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with the Automotive Service/Transportation Management (MGTT) concentration as you consider taking on a leadership role or running a business in the automotive field.