All Course Network
Earn College Credits While You're in High School
Would you like to take college level courses – at no cost to you – and earn college credits while you’re still in high school?
If you’re a current student at a Rhode Island high school* that participates in the All Course Network (ACN), you are eligible to take a course this Winter at the New England Institute of Technology.
Experience the same intensive courses taken by our university students, taught fully online! Classes are held late afternoon, once or twice a week to work with your high school schedule.
Registration open now through Tuesday, January 19th.
Winter 2021 Term Courses Include:
- Electrical Foundations & Lab
- Applied Medical Terminology & Introduction to Kinesiology
- Digital Graphics I
- Intermediate Game Programming
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Engineering Technology & Lab
- Managing Your Financial Future
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Programming Essentials Using Python
Browse all course here.
- Click on link above.
- In the search bar, type "NEIT" (which is the abbreviation for New England Institute of Technology)
*Homeschooled and out-of-network students cost is $300 per credit which includes all tuition, books and learning materials. Course space is provided on a first come, first served basis.
For more information contact:
Training and Workforce Development Manager
401-739-5000, Ext. 3355