TUITION GUARANTEE - Lock your tuition costs
If you enroll by December 31, 2017, you’ll be able to freeze your tuition, which means that your tuition and fees will be guaranteed throughout your associate or bachelor's degree program.* Here are other ways we’ve made securing your degree as accessible and affordable as possible:
- Various merit scholarship opportunities
- Need-based aid provided to qualifying students
- Accelerated associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, which can save you time and money, and get you to work faster earning an income
- Evening class schedules for many of our degree programs, which could allow you to keep your current position and income
- Assistance from our staff completing your 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
So what are you waiting for? Learn more about our premiere technical university. All of our career-focused degree programs and hands-on courses have been designed by industry professionals, so you’ll graduate with skills that today’s employers want.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way. In the beginning, our Financial Aid staff will help you take advantage of the financial aid for which you’re eligible. Then, our Career Services staff will help you with your job search.
In as little as 18 months for an associate or master's degree, or in as few as three years for a bachelor’s degree - you can be on the fast track to a satisfying career.
Call us Toll-free at 800-736-7744 or apply here to find out why the New England Tech Tuition Freeze is a great opportunity to make a college degree more affordable for you.
*New England Institute of Technology reserves the right to increase the tuition should the inflation rate, published by the United States Department of Labor in its Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) Boston Area, exceed 5%. In no event shall any tuition increase exceed the published inflation rate. Under the "Tuition Freeze" program, you will have no increase in college tuition from the tuition rates and fees set at the time of your enrollment throughout your entire degree program (including bachelor’s degrees) while in continuous enrollment at New England Institute of Technology.