Master of Public Health - Mission & Program Outcomes
Healthier populations, living healthier lifestyles promoted by the public health community.
To guide students to apply theory and practice of public health and management sciences to improve population health.
- Offer multidisciplinary education to contribute to society and the public health community
- Deliver professionals who master the theory and practice of public health
- Provide a student-centered environment for an outstanding contemporary experience
- Utilize innovative teaching practices to enhance active learning and form lifelong learners
By the end of the program students will be able to:
1. Apply the ten essential services of public health.
2. Apply the MPH Foundational Competencies.
3. Cultivate lifelong learning and service to the community.
4. Promote the value of public health research.