Master of Public Health - Mission & Program Outcomes
Healthier populations, living healthier lifestyles promoted by the public health community.
To guide students to apply public health and management sciences to improve population health.
INSTRUCTION – Prepare competent public health practitioners to improve population health
SCHOLARSHIP – Participate and promote public health applied research
SERVICE – Cultivate lifelong learning to remain collaborative-practice ready to serve the community
By the end of the program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals, tier 2.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MPH Foundational Competencies.
- Promote population health and utilize applied research.
- Adopt lifelong learning principles and serve the community.
What We Do
- Offer multidisciplinary education to contribute to society and the public health community
- Deliver professionals who master the theory and practice of public health
- Provide a student-centered environment for an outstanding contemporary experience
- Utilize innovative teaching practices to enhance active learning and form lifelong learners