Do you want to advance your nursing career? Then our flexible, affordable Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) online program might be perfect for you. Our convenient, all-online program is designed to help you meet the needs of today’s dynamic healthcare environment by enriching and expanding your nursing education.
As our program has grown, we've lowered tuition rates to be among the most affordable in the nation. The same engaging and relevant courses, attentive faculty, and 24x7 support, for only $185 per credit.
Designed for Working Adults
The time-saving, fully online RN to BSN program is designed to accommodate your schedule, fitting in the lives of working professionals. Our part-time program is tailored to meet your needs as a busy adult learner. All classes are conducted over the internet and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Courses are 10 weeks long in each of four terms per year. You can complete the program in as few as 18 months.
Our online RN to BSN program has twice been ranked among the top 50 such programs in the United States.
- Most recently, the program was ranked 25th in the U.S. in “Top 50 Best Value Online RN to BSN Programs 2017” by Value Colleges.
- In June of 2017, the program was ranked 5th in the nation for its quality and value by Top RN to BSN. This leading online information source for current and prospective nursing students offers independent information and advice about nursing degree programs and nursing career options.
- Additionally, New England Tech ranked 8th nationally in U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 rankings of best online bachelor’s programs so that you can be assured of the quality and value of your degree.
Grow Your Career and Expand Your Options
The online RN to BSN program demonstrates our philosophy of designing degree programs that give students an edge through practical, skills-based education that works. Both the science and art of nursing are integral components of the program and are woven throughout. The knowledge and skills you learn in the online BSN program will prepare you for employment in community health clinics, primary care practice, hospitals, and patient care facilities. As a graduate of the program, you'll be prepared to become a leader in the nursing profession.
Online* Classes at New England Tech Are Different
Online education at NEIT is different – our online courses are relevant, and engaging, with real impact on students in their lives and on their careers. You’ll be learning as part of a connected community that provides support, broadens your thinking, and reminds you that you’re not alone. Here's what our students have to say about the experience:
"This online course is so different to what I am used to...it keeps me going and I feel connected…the camaraderie is already beginning to form"
"I cannot express enough my gratitude for the level of involvement from our teacher. She's always there!!! Thank you for being so attentive to us."
"I was surprised by the curriculum. I am very happy to see this class involves more 'hands on' types of activities rather than just reading and writing."
"I love the helpfulness of the professor and assistants in explaining, and giving us links and tools to be able to do our assignments. I haven't seen a staff so helpful in encouraging students to succeed!"
"What surprised me the most is the impact the courses had on me. I found them to be humbling and they have made me more aware on how I communicate with my patients."
"Things 'clicked' and I felt like I was taking it to the next level."
Additional Program Features:
- New England Tech's online RN to BSN program was the first in the State of Rhode Island and builds on years of experience in providing the best online academic experience.
- Classes are taught by faculty who are experienced educators and clinicians who design the curriculum to be up-to-date and relevant to today's dynamic healthcare environment.
- Courses are focused on the National League for Nursing Core Competencies.
- Our Student Advisors are always available to help you with guidance on everything from degree requirements and campus resources to receiving extra academic help.
- We offer lifelong employment assistance to our graduates, which also includes résumé building assistance.
Our RN to Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Telephone: (404) 975-5000
FAX: (404) 975-5020
Student Achievement Outcome Data*
1. ELA 6.2 Graduates’ average performance on the NCLEX RN for first-time test takers = N/A
2. ELA 6.3 At least 50% of students enrolled part-time in the RN to BS in Nursing Online program will successfully complete the program within 3 years.
7/1/16 – 6/30/17 = 97.8%
7/1/15 – 6/30/16 = 94.7%
3. ELA 6.4 80% of graduates will report achievement in job placement.
2017 Data Pending
2016 ELA Met = 100%
2015-2016 ELA Met = 82%
* Top Online College: U.S. News & World Report (January 8, 2018)
Only school in Rhode Island that ranked in the Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs.
For more information on the Best Online Program rankings and methodologies, visit http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/articles/bachelors-methodology.