Admissions - Overview
New England Tech welcomes students from all backgrounds. What’s more, you can contact us anytime — classes begin four times a year, in January, March/April, July, and October.
Our college admissions process is as easy as possible, thanks to our experienced Admissions Officers who are ready to help you in any way.
To make an appointment to meet with an Admissions Officer, please call 800-736-7744 or walk in any time.
Admissions Office Hours:
- Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. to 12 noon
This website is a great tool as well. With the click of a mouse, you can explore options like:
- Career Services — Whether you need help finding a job while you’re attending classes or a career upon graduation, we have experienced Career Services Representatives to help you at any stage in your career path.
- College Financial Aid — New England Tech has the lowest tuition of any private college in Rhode Island, and we take great pride in having a college financial plan for everyone. The Admissions process includes a discussion with a Financial Aid Officer — a college application and admissions expert ready to help qualified applicants explore every educational financial option including FAFSA applications, scholarships, and grants.
At New England Tech, the last thing we want is for tuition to come between you and your education.
Our college is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC)