At New England Institute of Technology, students from all over the world have called our campus their United States home while they complete their degree program. Our staff and faculty work hard to make the international student experience comfortable, meaningful, educational, and fun.
We offer a wide array of support systems specifically geared toward the needs and cultures of our international student community. Our Admissions Officers are very experienced in helping international applicants submit the information needed for the admissions committee, as well as navigating through immigration paperwork needed to obtain a U.S. Student Visa.
Work with our Financial Aid Officers for more information on aid and scholarships!
International Student Advising, Support, & Student Life
Academic Skills Center
- Professional tutors with years of teaching experience
- Free tutoring lessons customized to each students learning style
- Support with writing, reading, research, and communication
- Learn study skills for math and science
- Jobs on and off campus while in the US
- Internships & career opportunities after graduation
- Career preparation – resumes, portfolios, interview skills, etc.
- On & Off Campus Housing
Dining Center: Offering cultural cuisine nights and endless meal options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between class grab-and-go snacks.
Starbucks Café: Grab a coffee, smoothie, pastry, and snack at our on-campus Starbucks Café.
Nearby Options: Panera Bread, Dunkin Donuts, Chic-Fil-A, McDonalds, Daves Market, Chipotle, and many more!
- Student Activities
Health & Safety
- Health Clinic adjacent to campus, open 7 days/week
- Affordable student medical insurance plan
- Student Support & Behavioral Health Counseling Services
- Public Safety provides 24/7 campus security
Living in New England
- Campus is located in East Greenwich, RI next to vibrant downtown area on the water
- Close to RI beached and Newport, RI
- 1.5 hours from Boston and 3 hours from New York City
- Transportation Options include: