New England Tech welcomes students from around the world to our graduate programs. We offer a wide array of support systems specifically geared toward the needs and cultures of our international student community. Our Admissions Officers are experienced in helping international graduate applicants submit the information needed for the admissions committee as well as navigating through immigration paperwork needed to obtain a U.S. Student Visa.
New England Tech’s International Student Office assists students in the following immigration requirements:
- Issuance of I-20 Form to obtain an F1 visa
- Curricular/Optional Practical Training application
- Transfer procedures from other U.S. universities and colleges
- Immigration and Change of Status
- Immigration status
Graduate Admission Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED is required for entrance
- Translated College Transcripts
- Applicant must meet English Proficiency Guidelines
- Refer to specific graduate programs for requirements unique to those programs for all applicants
New England Institute of Technology welcomes applications from international students. Currently, international students at the university represent 26 countries from Asia, Europe, the Caribbean Basin, North America, Central America, Africa and South America. The university offers a wide array of support systems specifically geared toward the needs and culture of the international community.
International applicants must meet the admission requirements. To apply to New England Tech, an applicant must submit an application online. Candidates for whom English is not their first language must demonstrate fluency in English. International applicants must submit the applicable application and registration fees. All information submitted to the university should be sent to the attention of the International Admissions Office via [email protected]. All international transcripts must be submitted to WES (World Education Services) for credential evaluations – the cost of WES services is the responsibility of the applicant.