Welcome to NEIT’s Research & Innovation Showcase! We will be holding a live, virtual conference October 12th – October 22nd for you to explore student research, faculty-led workshops, and creative projects.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Applied Research and Academic Research showcase:
- Practical, evidence-based solution to an identified problem, evaluated by industry standards or peer review
- New knowledge about a particular topic/issue
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) cycle that demonstrates measured improvement to a project related to students’ discipline
- Systems-thinking analysis of problem-solving
- Capstone projects completed as requisite for graduation
Open category sharing NEIT’s state-of-the-art technology and contribution to the industry, environment, and various career options. This will include graphical and technological projects such as audio-visual, engineering, and/or three-dimensional projects (ie., drones, gaming, ai, etc.) in science or technology that advance the theory and highlight the power of imagination and creativity talent.
Faculty-Led Professional Development Workshop
Sessions offered by NEIT FACULTY updating graduates and practitioners on recent research, findings, tool-knowledge refresh, and more!