The Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) online program provides flexible, affordable education for licensed registered nurses who want to advance their careers. New England Tech’s convenient, all-online program is designed to help you meet the needs of today’s dynamic healthcare environment by enriching and expanding your nursing education.
As our program has grown, we've lowered tuition rates to be some of the most affordable in the nation. The same engaging and relevant courses, attentive faculty, and 24x7 support, for only $230 per credit.
Grow Your Career and Expand Your Options
Our online RN to BSN program demonstrates New England Tech’s philosophy of designing degree programs that give students an edge through practical, skills-based education that works. Both the science and art of nursing are integral components of the program and are woven throughout. The knowledge and skills you learn in the online BSN program will prepare you for employment in community health clinics, primary care practice, hospitals, and patient care facilities. Graduates of the program are prepared to become leaders in the nursing profession.
Designed for Working Adults
The all-online RN to BSN program is a part-time program tailored to meet the needs of the busy adult learner. All classes are conducted over the internet and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Courses are 10 weeks long, and there are four terms per year.
Online* Classes at New England Tech Are Different
Online education at NEIT is different – our online courses are crafted to be fun, relevant, and engaging, with real impact on students in their lives and on their careers. You’ll be learning as part of a connected community that provides support, broadens your thinking, and reminds you that you’re not alone. Listen what our students have to say about the experience:
"This online course is so different to what I am used to...it keeps me going and I feel connected…the camaraderie is already beginning to form"
"I cannot express enough my gratitude for the level of involvement from our teacher. She's always there!!! Thank you for being so attentive to us."
"I was surprised by the curriculum. I am very happy to see this class involves more 'hands on' types of activities rather than just reading and writing."
"I love the helpfulness of the professor and assistants in explaining, and giving us links and tools to be able to do our assignments. I haven't seen a staff so helpful in encouraging students to succeed!"
"What surprised me the most is the impact the courses had on me. I found them to be humbling and they have made me more aware on how I communicate with my patients."
"Things 'clicked' and I felt like I was taking it to the next level"
Additional Program Features:
• New England Tech's online RN to BSN program was the first in the State of Rhode Island and builds on years of experience in providing the best online academic experience.
• Classes are taught by faculty who are experienced educators and clinicians who design the curriculum to be up-to-date and relevant to the dynamic healthcare environment.
• Courses are focused on the National League for Nursing Core Competencies.
• Our Student Advisors are always available to help you with guidance on everything from degree requirements to campus resources to getting extra academic help.
• New England Tech offers lifelong employment assistance for the graduate, which also includes resume building assistance.
The RN to Bachelor in Science Degree in Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Telephone: (404) 975-5000
FAX: (404) 975-5020
Student Achievement Outcome Data*
1. ELA 6.2 Graduates’ average performance on the NCLEX RN for first-time test takers = N/A
2. ELA 6.3 At least 50% of students enrolled part-time in the RN to BS in Nursing Online program will successfully complete the program within 3 years.
7/1/16 – 6/30/17 = 97.8%
7/1/15 – 6/30/16 = 94.7%
3. ELA 6.4 80% of graduates will report achievement in job placement.
2017 Data Pending
2016 ELA Met = 100%
2015-2016 ELA Met = 82%
* Top Online College: U.S. News & World Report (January 10, 2017)
Ranked 8th Nationally (Best Online Bachelor’s Programs). New England Institute of Technology is 1st in Rhode Island and 1st in New England.
For more information on the Best Online Program rankings and methodologies, visit http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/articles/bachelors-methodology.