The Right Blend of Technology and Business Management
New England Tech’s Master’s of Information Technology program prepares graduates for leadership and management in the complex technical environment of the contemporary IT organization. The curriculum includes topics in technology that are critical to IT in the enterprise such as network architecture, IT security, cloud computing, big data, and software architecture. Integrated with the technical curriculum are essential topics in business management, such as IT project management, contracts and law, leadership, and IT finance.
Courses may be taken in either fully online format, or in the classroom at our main campus in East Greenwich, RI.
The curriculum consists of 45 credits, and consists of the following courses (except as noted, courses are 4-credits each). There is no prescribed sequence for courses, with the exception that IT556 Master's Project must be taken during the final term.
- IT504 IT Finance
- IT532 IT Project Management
- IT512 Network Infrastructure and Design
- IT514 IT Leadership
- IT522 Software Architecture and User Interface Design
- IT524 Information Systems Security
- IT502 Data Warehousing and Data Analytics
- IT534 Information Technology and the Law
- IT544 Cloud Computing
- IT546 IT Professional Ethics
- IT556 Master’s Project (5 credits)