The Right Blend of Technology and Business Management
New England Tech’s Master’s of Information Technology program prepares graduates for leadership and management in the complex technical environment of the contemporary IT organization. The curriculum includes topics in technology that are critical to IT in the enterprise such as network architecture, IT security, cloud computing, big data, and software architecture. Integrated with the technical curriculum are essential topics in business management, such as IT project management, contracts and law, leadership, and IT finance.
Courses may be taken in either fully online format, or in the classroom at our main campus in East Greenwich, RI.
The curriculum consists of 45 credits, and consists of the following courses (except as noted, courses are 4-credits each). There is no prescribed sequence for courses, with the exception that IT556 Master's Project must be taken during the final term.
- IT 502 Data Warehousing and Data Analytics
- IT 504 IT Finance
- IT 512 Network Infrastructure and Design
- IT 522 Software Architecture and User Interface Design
- IT 524 Information Systems Security
- IT 532 IT Project Management
- IT 534 Information Technology and the Law
- IT 544 Cloud Computing
- IT 546 IT Professional Ethics
- IT 556 Master’s Project (5 credits)
- MGM 514 Leadership