Financial Aid Appointment Checklist
For students planning to enter New England Tech in Summer 2012 through Spring 2013.
- Please complete the 2012-13 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, submitted at least 3 days prior to your financial aid appointment. You will need to sign your completed FAFSA with your federal PIN number, which you can create and access at www.pin.ed.gov
If you are unable to complete your FAFSA on line prior to your financial aid appointment, your Financial Aid Officer will help you with it when you arrive. You will need to bring the following items to complete your FAFSA:
- Signed copy of student’s (and student’s spouse, if applicable) 2011 federal tax return, if filed
- Signed copy of student’s parent (s) ‘s 2011 federal tax return, if filed (needed only for dependent students)
- 2012-13 Federal Verification Worksheet, either Dependent or Independent version, whichever is applicable (click here for link to worksheet.)
- Personal Reference Sheet (click here for link to form.)
If you have questions regarding the above required forms please contact the Financial Aid Office at 401-739-5000 or at 800-736-7744 before your appointment. We will be happy to help you!