Net Price Calculator
The purpose of the Net Price Calculator is to show prospective students what the cost of attendance would be less any grant aid for which a student may be eligible.
Things you should know:
1) The Net Price Calculator results you will see are based on awarding policies for the 2016-17 financial aid award year, and includes financial aid data only for full time undergraduate students;
2) In the Fall 2015 term, approximately 83% of New England Tech’s entering students received some type of financial aid.
3) A New England Tech student’s financial aid package typically consists of federal and state funded grants, grants provided by the college, as well as student loans provided by federal and private sources.
4) Of all the grant, scholarship, and loan aid issued to New England Tech students in the 2015-2016 award year, approximately 32% consisted of grants and approximately 68% consisted of student loans.
5) Once you enroll, your tuition will not change from that specified at the time of your enrollment while you are continuously enrolled.
At the time of your enrollment, your Admissions Officer will schedule a financial aid appointment for you and your family. You will meet with a financial aid officer, experienced in working with students like you to develop a financial plan unique to your circumstances.
At the completion of your review of the Net Price Calculator, you will have an opportunity to schedule an appointment on-line by clicking the "contact us" link below.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office anytime at 800-736-7744, extension 3354, or by email at email@example.com .
We invite you to contact us for an appointment.