How to Obtain Your NEIT Student ID
All New England Tech students are required to have an official NEIT Student ID. Your NEIT Student ID will grant you access to university buildings, the residence hall (if applicable), dining hall, fitness center, and for other purposes.
If you did not already have your photo taken on campus for your NEIT Student ID, please email THREE photos (JPEG) to NEITphoto@NEIT.edu with the subject line: NEIT Photo.
- Submit three photos.
- No selfies, please.
- Must be in color.
- The photo should be just above the top of the head to the shoulders (head shot).
- Photo should not be older than 6 months.
- Must have a white or off-white background.
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera, with a neutral facial expression (no big smiles) and both eyes open.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair, hairline, or face, unless worn daily for a religious purpose.
- Photos with sunglasses, headphones, or wireless hands-free devices will not be accepted.
EXAMPLE OF DIGITAL PHOTO
Please email the photos, as JPEGs, to NEITphoto@NEIT.edu with the subject line NEIT Photo. In the email, include:
- Your full name
- Your NEIT ID number
- Your NEIT start date of month/year
You’ll be notified via email if the images you provided do not fit the specifications. Your NEIT student ID will be ready for you to pick up at Orientation for commuter students and on Move-In Day for residential students.